The NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) is responsible for buying and planning health services in your area and we are committed to providing the best possible service at all times.
The Wakefield District Health and Care Partnership, as part of the NHS West Yorkshire ICB, welcomes your suggestions and feedback about those services for the Wakefield District.
The team will:
• listen to the concerns you have raised in confidence
• provide you with information and advice to help you resolve your concern
• liaise on your behalf to resolve issues
• signpost you to the right departments to find out accurate information
Can my issue be resolved without formally complaining?
Yes, we would like to hear from you about:
• your recent experiences of healthcare
• suggestions for how we can improve these services
You can send your views and comments for Wakefield District Health and Care Partnership NHS health services to:
Wakefield District Health and Care Partnership
Patient Relations Team
White Rose House
Telephone: 01924 315803