NHS Jobs training sessions
NHS Jobs training sessions are open for bookings. The next set of NHS Jobs training sessions are running between 20-23 November. The sessions will cover:
- Account management, documents and templates
- Create and publish a job listing
- Manage a job listing
- Score and shortlist applications
- Invite applicants to interview
- Make a job offer and complete pre-employment checks
- Issue a contract and end recruitment
They’re free and useful for anyone;
- new to your team who will be using NHS Jobs as part of their role
- learning about functionality they could make use of
- ensuring they are getting the most from the service.
People who have previously attended these sessions have shared positive feedback:
“I found the sessions informative.”
“I was happy to raise any questions I had at the time.”
Book your place on the NHS Jobs website and select the options for Secondary Care employer training.
GP and Primary Care training sessions
We’re also running free training sessions for those working in Primary Care who use NHS Jobs to recruit between 4-7 December. The sessions will cover the same seven topics listed above, and will be available to book in the coming weeks on the NHS Jobs website.