The West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Race Equality Network (formed in March 2020) provides a forum to share lived experiences and influence change. The Network increases the influence of ethnic minority voices through:
- Reviewing and commenting on board papers for the System Leadership Executive (SLE) Group
- Proactive representation at decision-making boards, including SLE, People Board, Clinical Forum, Health Inequalities Network and the Future ICS Governance Group
- Direct involvement through groups to support the system priorities on race equality
- Influences and supports the delivery of the Partnership’s independent inquiry into the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on ethnic minorities
- Supports delivery of the networks system ambition
Find out more about the West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Race Equality Network.